Monday, August 23, 1999

Calling NYC

I called Eddie today. I came into town to go shopping for my tepee, but was consumed with thoughts of him. It has been three weeks since he left and I had my boating accident and my entire life has changed, but I didn’t tell him anything about that. It was a very dreamy and loving conversation. He was very happy to hear from me. He said he was hoping that I would have called earlier, since it is up to me to call him. I said that I wanted to call him, but I had to call him from Road Town (which was where I was calling him from).

He told me about his project and how well it was going. I told him I was so happy for him and genuinely felt that way. He said he missed me and was sorry that we parted unpleasantly. I took full responsibility for our fight and I apologized, which felt good. It was healing.

He asked about Island life and I shared with him that paradise never changes too much. He asked me if I had been to the Full Moon party or had met anyone else. This thought had never occurred to me to even go to the party or dating anyone here. I told him that my heart belonged to him.  

The conversation turned to sweet nothings as we dedicated to doing our separate passions, but being together. Warmth overcame me and radiated out of my heart. I promised to call more often and think of him everyday at sunset.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment